Monday, July 18, 2022

 


Welcome to the Kristinesque Blog!  My name is Kristin Campbell, I am an artist, wife, homeschooling mom and author who will be sharing my books, journals, beautiful creations, and my artistic processes in this blog.  I love to create beautiful things from graphic design, writing, art, jewelry, and crafts, to journals that help keep me on track and organized!  I had some of my jewelry art on this blog earlier but I have decided to wipe the slate clean and start new to share some of the things I have been working on!  Please follow my blog to see more wonderful creations in the future!  




*Disclosure: The links in this blog lead to my affiliate site, my books, and /or my  Etsy shop. As an Amazon Associate I may earn  from qualifying purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment